|Product name||Super September Offer Dressing Medical Medical Hydrocolloid Dressings|
|Product Size||5*5cm, 10*10cm, 15*15cm, 20*20cm, or as Customized|
|Format||with Border or Extra Thin|
|Properties||Medical Materials & Accessories|
Hydrocolloid wound dressing is made of a wound contact layerof hydrocolloids and a top layer of either semipermeablepolyurethane film or polyurethane foam. On contact with wound surface, the hydrocolloid wound dressings create a moist environment, which canreduce pain, promote the formation of granulating tissue, prohibit bacteria infection and speed up the healing process.
- Can be used to control skin ulcer ,leg ulcer and pressure sores;
- Light abrasion wounds;
- Second degree burn wounds;
- Necrotic wound;
- The bordered and standard products are mainly used on light medium exuding
pressure sores and leg ulcers;
- The thin products are mainly used on dry to light exuding superficial wounds, surgicalpost operative wounds and abrasions. It is also used on small wounds towards the end of healing phase.
- Good absorbency for exudation from the wound;
- Keep the wound moist and accelerate the wound healing,reduce the pain and frequency of dressing change;
- Waterproof, permeable and prevent the wound from bacteria outside;
- Excellent elasticity and self-adhesive, feels comfortable and easy for application.
- The color of dressing can indicate the time for changing a new one.
- Easy to apply and remove, avoiding secondary damage to the wound,.
- Semi-transparent nature makes it easy to observe progress in wound healing;
- Various different sizes for different wounds on different body locations.
1. Why our price is the lowest?
Because we are a factory.
2, How about the lead time?
About 15 working days after receiving the payment and confirming all the artworks, exactly lead time upon the quantity of your order and the packaging you required.
3, Can our private logo / label be printed on the packaging?
Yes, your own private logo/ label can be printed on the packaging upon your legal authorization, we do OEM service for many years.
4.How can I get some samples?
1. We may provide some samples of free, the postage will be paid by yourself. The post charges will be deducted from payment for goods after we bargained on the order .
2. You can give us your collect account (just like DHL, UPS etc) and detail contact information. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
5. What is the best price you can offer?
We always working hard to satisfy our customer, from the quality until the price, as we do understand the market situation. So, please don't hesitate to send your inquiry for us to give you our best price.
6. Why choose us?
1. We are the leading medical devices manufacturer in China since 1988.
2. SGS verified factory, passed FDA & CE & ISO.
3. Best service and nice quality with competitive prices.