For minor burns, lacerated/traumatic wounds, leg ulcers, skin loss wounds and abrasions and skin grafts.
No absolute contraindications.
Warnings and precautions:
Seek medical advice for use on serious wounds and leg ulcers, or if there is any discomfort.
Directions for use:
- Remove protective backing sheets
- Apply sufficient layers of Paragauze to prevent adherence to the wound bed
- Cover with an absorbent secondary bandage
- Secure with tape or a bandage
- Change daily or more frequently according to conditions of the wound.