Main Principle1. Provide moisture to the surface of dry scab, enabling the dead tissue regeneration, wrapping, separating and cleaning the necrotic tissue, bacteria and so on, and promoting the self-soluble debridement.
2. Absorbing excess fluid from the wound and keep the wound in a proper moist state.
1.Debridement gel contains more than 90% water and it has the dual function of moisturizing the wound and absorbing the seepage which can keep the wound moist and effectively avoid the dry necrosis of the wound tissue.
2.Debridement gel plays the exogenous debridement effect to wrap, separate and clean the wound necrotic tissue, bacteria and so on.
3. Improving the regeneration ability of wound granulation tissue, promoting epithelial cell division and migration, accelerating the healing of the wound, and avoiding to leave a scar.
4. It is soft, comfortable and elastic which can reduce pain and avoid adhesive and secondary damage to the wound.
1. Debridement gel is suitable for dry scabs, decay organization or the wounds of cavities and sinus channels.
2. Hydrocolloid dressing suitable for all kinds for chronic wounds, I-II degree burned wound and skin donor site.
3. It is especially suitable for superficial injury of skin, such as bruises, scratches and scalds.